Woven by Grace: Ministry & Marriage: Unexpected Connections
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ministry & Marriage: Unexpected Connections


October has literally been filled with all things pumpkin! Everyday for the last several weeks Mike and I have been overseeing our annual youth fundraiser, which happens to be a Pumpkin Patch. It's actually been really cool (a bit overwhelming haha), but nonetheless a crazy whirlwind I know I wouldn't have survived without Mike. 

As we see the light at the end of the tunnel, I've been looking back at how even this opportunity allowed us to better communicate, find ways to enjoy one another, and see new strengths that we didn't know existed. I have to say my favorite part has been reading The Pumpkin Patch Parable to a crowd of children while Mike (dressed as Tigger) has acted out parts alongside me and kept them on edge as to how the story ends. 

It's been a sweet and stressful month, but more importantly incredible. Ministry has its moments, but I'm thankful we do it together...I really wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment