Woven by Grace: Harvest Carnival 2016
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 31, 2016

Harvest Carnival 2016



I had great delusions of grandeur (using my psychology degree) of making an incredible costume for the boys. I mean really pulling out my MOM DIY SKILLS and taking it to the next level. Then reality set in and two days before Harvest Carnival, I was scrambling at Walmart, Target, and JoAnn Fabrics trying to not be that mom who didn't come through. 

So Mike with his bright ideas (thank God honestly), he told me to check on one of the online yard sales we're a part of on Facebook to see if I could snag a costume. And wouldn't you know I got TWO! A wonderful lady was selling a ton of costumes and I got an Optimus Prime suit with mask (the one Kai is sporting so fiercely above) and an Ironman full suit for $20! When Kai came home and saw them both his reaction was priceless.

So glad there were no tears and tons of smiles tonight. He kept wishing everyone a Happy Halloween haha and binged on all sorts of unnecessary sweets. That's what it's about right? 

Hope you had a safe and wonderful time too!




No comments:

Post a Comment