Woven by Grace: A Sickly Weekend/Week
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Sickly Weekend/Week

Croup seeped into our home at the end of last week and is finally making an exit.. I am tired and I know he is still tired. We were most certainly snuggled up together, which now translates to me sounded raspy and developing my own cold. However, I have to remind myself that I will get rest... it may not be today - but it will be one day. I had hoped to share my views on a few things, but I'm just too tired to even try. So I will bid you a good night dear friend. Let's pick this conversation up tomorrow, shall we?

Oh, but quickly I am working on getting together each feature for the Handmade Holiday and I'm so excited to share the shops I've found over the last few weeks and those that have found me!! I am also ecstatic to share that I will be in Oh, Sweet Joy's Holiday Gift Guide!! It's going to be a busy month for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment