Woven by Grace: Toddler Chronicles: 'Tis the Season
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Toddler Chronicles: 'Tis the Season

It's almost Christmas and of course we had to see Kai perform at the preschool winter recital!! This guy cracks me up. For the last few weeks he has been randomly singing different songs from his program in the car or around the house. I have to say I was intrigued by the mixed up versions of songs. 

Last year's performance was full of tears and him coming off the stage after he realized I was so near him. So I made sure to make a mental note: STAY IN THE BACK! I didn't want to make the same mistake again... But he did see us! Kai kept waving and saying hi to his friends in the front (repeatedly), but he had a great time. I'm so proud of him. Daily I'm amazed at how smart, intuitive, and fun he is. 

Makai you truly are the best four year old I know stinky pants. 




No comments:

Post a Comment