Woven by Grace: Motherhood: Apple Picking Field Trips
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Motherhood: Apple Picking Field Trips


 

 
Out of the almost dozen photos we took, he still didn't look at the camera! I adored the time I got to take and spend it Apple Picking with Kai and his class this week. The weather wasn't fantastic, it was quite cold actually...but there is nothing like having your child be proud of your presence. These are the moments that remind me that I made the right decision in focusing on my family more than my career or hopes for a certain financial status. 

It's a breath of fresh air to do this with him...by no means is it easy. Many days I wonder if I'm doing the best thing for the boys in this season right now. Then I look at this photo
 
 

...and I'm reminded yes. A complete and peaceful yes to moments like this. The rest will fall into place, but I only get this once in my lifetime.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment