Woven by Grace: Weekend Adventures: Surprise Shower and Icky Viruses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weekend Adventures: Surprise Shower and Icky Viruses


As we've gotten closer to the birth of baby #2, I found myself not really wanting a baby shower. Not necessarily because I don't enjoy a fun baby shower, I just didn't think after having a second boy I would need to really have another shower...but little did I know that my dear friends and family had something up their sleeves! I am not often surprised, but this brought me to tears. Seeing our youth, church family, and my own family there meant the world! In the midst of the celebration we actually were all sick! I mean like vomiting and all the gross icky things that you don't want to write down. I will spare you the details - but I was only able to go to the shower since the boys ended up having to be checked out at the doctor's office. I definitely missed them and had wished they could have celebrated with us.


I could not thank these ladies enough for planning this shower for little guy. I mean I am beyond blessed by some of THE BEST people in the world. Strange how even when you don't think you need to be taken care of, those who know you best disregard you haha! I loved the shower and we are definitely ready for this little one to make his debut next month.



Also my amazing sister made little guy a world traveling cake which is his nursery theme! I mean it was DELICIOUS and looked stinking gorgeous!! She amazes me with her talent.


I can't wait to meet him and for this little one to be surrounded by such amazing love. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment