Woven by Grace: Motherhood: Maternity Photos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Motherhood: Maternity Photos

Though I have been silent, I have kept several posts that I just have not pressed the "publish" button on. I will be doing this very soon as I know that this season has been a very significant one for me especially as a wife and mother...even more so as a woman. I didn't completely disappear friend, just a little silent as I've done some much needed reflection.

Recently we took some maternity photos, this we did not do with Kai. My dear friend and phenomenal photographer had been asking us for well over a year to take new family photos and the occasion finally rose with little guy coming! To say I'm in love would be an understatement! I seriously cannot get enough of how they turned out. I'm looking forward to printing these and hanging them in the nursery. Did I even mention that it's finally done?? That's a post for the weekend I think - I'm beyond elated with how that turned out as well. Okay enough, let's get to the maternity shoot!





Thank you as always Uplifted Photography for being family and dear friends - and always having an amazing vision when you capture us! We truly can't wait to meet the new little one and I cannot wait to share him with you all too! Hope you're ready to enjoy the weekend just as much as I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment