Woven by Grace: Handmade Holiday: MKS Design Studio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Handmade Holiday: MKS Design Studio



Since I can remember, I've always had an interest and passion for hand crafting, from knitting and sewing, to scrap booking and card-making. Many of my favorite memories involve making crafts as gifts for family and friends.

In May I graduated college, moved to a new city, and felt the itch to start a new design venture while searching for a full-time job. After looking at all my crafting experience, combined with my passion for graphic design, a custom stationery shop made perfect sense. I opened MKS Design Studio on and accepted a full-time job the very next day. My days are full of design work and creativity, and I love every minute of it!
September 17


MKS Design Studio is constantly evolving and I'm always adding new items to the shop. Currently it's stocked with print-at-home wedding stationery, watercolor state maps, and holiday cards. All of my listed items are customizable (I can change the text and colors to fit your needs) but I also accept custom orders and will work with you to create a unique piece of stationery that you love! Simply click the "request custom order" button on the left side of my shop page and we can get started. My most recent custom order was a Halloween card featuring a client's dogs--the possibilities are boundless.



I just began to stock up the Holiday Shop with personalized photo greeting cards, thank you notes, recipe cards, and gift tags. Check back frequently as I will be adding more items throughout November. The last day for holiday custom order requests is December 14 but general purchases from the shop can be made through December 20.


I'd love to create personalized or custom stationery for you! 
You can find my shop at etsy.com/shop/MKSDesignStudio 
Feel free to send me a message through Etsy conversations or email me with questions at marina.shawd@gmail.com.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my shop, Carmen! I'm flattered to be featured :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for allowing me to! I really hope that you have a wonderful holiday in sales!!!

      Delete