Woven by Grace: Home Sweet Home
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home


Yep, that's us at our finest! Who knew doing photo booths were so difficult? I mean we literally didn't have one picture where one person wasn't laughing or the other didn't have their eyes half closed...but I love this picture. That really is us the majority of the time. We got back from Georgia Saturday morning around 2:00am and I can't tell you how exhausted and relieved I was to sleep in my own bed. It was also hubs birthday and we enjoyed a quiet breakfast and then went to pick up little one at my mom's house. We've pretty much been attached at the hip since then. I don't know if I'll be leaving him any time soon (I think it was harder on me than him - he definitely lived the life with grandma).

On tonight's list is laundry and several mug orders to go out. Thank you so much for your purchases they really do mean the world to me! I love the handmade community and can't wait to celebrate it all the way through Christmas (check out my Handmade Holiday post).

It's only a few weeks to Halloween and I have a few d.i.y.'s coming up this week. I'm in need of a cool costume for love bug and I have a few projects I've been brainstorming that include some spray paint and twine! We shall see where the week takes us, and I'm hoping to share this awesome bar stool d.i.y. I've been planning up for my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment