Woven by Grace: Friday Night
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Night

It's finally Friday and to celebrate I decided to actually switch at least one thing in our routine up. So I made bathtub paint! The recipe is extremely quick and the supplies are less than $10. I was tagged in a Facebook post - so I figured I would give it a try. I think it was a hit (even though we had to taste test it first...)


All you need is:
  • 1 tbsp of Cornstarch
  • 4-6 pumps of Baby Shampoo
  • 2-3 drops of your choice of food coloring
  • 1-2 tsp of water
The consistency is nice and thick and this makes just enough for one time use. I used an ice tray because it was able to float while he played with the colors. No worries, all the ingredients are baby safe and don't taste like much but soap (yes I made sure to taste it myself). It was a nice switch up for the evening and definitely something I will be adding to our Friday bath times!

No comments:

Post a Comment