Woven by Grace: Snow Day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow Day



The polar vortex is making its rounds again back here in Virginia. It took us pretty much 20 minutes to get ready from changing diapers running around to put on shoes..you know normal stuff. Then we spent approximately less than 3 minutes outside in the snow. I'll take it. He wasn't too impressed with the snow as much as he was with the snow plowing trucks and people shoveling. However, the few minutes outside did accomplish what I wanted...nap time.

So far we've run around the house while Shrek the Musical plays on Netflix (Kai really loves the songs) and painted in the bath tub. Now he is down for a nap and I've cleaned and worked on some orders and a simple salt scrub tutorial I will post Friday... It's nice and quiet and I think I'm in need of some coffee and some quiet time with God.




    Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment