Woven by Grace: Handmade Holiday: Paint the Town Me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Handmade Holiday: Paint the Town Me

 You're definitely in for a treat with this shop! The eclectic style of this shop is what makes it most appealing and the jewelery is what caught my attention when I found this lovely shop owner on Instagram (man that instagram!). From rings to statement necklaces this shop has it all and are WONDERFUL pieces to give for the holidays (hint..hint..) Please enjoy this feature and get excited about shopping for your friends and yourself!
 I live in a small town in Maine. Im a married Mommy of 3 wonderful kids! When I'm not making/designing jewelry, rushing kids to lessons, friends & events, being wifey I'm also a massage
therapist at a lovely Spa on the coast of Maine. Soo I'm constantly working with my hands! Nonstop!! I have always had a passion for fashion. I have only been making jewelry for about a year now. I was buying so much all the time & began to realize I could really be designing & making my own! So I just dove in!



 I started making jewelry for my daughter & I and then the requests started rolling in. Eventually I decided to open an etsy. Instagram has helped in so many ways so I'm very thankful to all my followers and ladies like you that IG has brought me to! The name Paint the Town Me came from one day when a friend of mine borrowed an outfit of mine and jewelry I had made. She casually said, she was "headed out to paint the town red" and I said, "Um no, I think your painting the town me!" Haha! Then that phrase (now name) just stuck with me. As far as my inspirations go, they are EVERYWHERE! Every day I'm inspired by something new. It shows in the uniqueness of each piece that is sold.  




I truly believe my shop has something for EVERYONE, because I have NO set style. My own changes from day to day. In my shop things range from bohemian, ethnic, simple, earthy, blingy, beaded, and dressy! You name your style and you can relate to my shop! With the help of a friend, I have learned to metal stamp and am now offering a range of customized pieces that my customers are going to LOVE! I have more new things coming very soon & in time for the holidays! Some of my favorite pieces are our one of a kind agates, leather tassels, harmony peace dove cuff, and the stamped items. I love and would wear (and do wear) everything in my shop!


For the holidays there will be a sale from Dec. 1st - Dec. 15th. BE ON THE LOOK OUT!

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paintthetownme
Instagram: @Paintthetownme

No comments:

Post a Comment