Woven by Grace: Life: Trying to Play "Catch Up"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Life: Trying to Play "Catch Up"

This week has been a bit crazy and I am no where near where I would like to be (a sleep) right now. As great as this month has been and the wonderful opportunities coming up, I just don't have enough hours in the day! Working full-time along with mommyhood and then as the shop picks up; I'm feeling a bit exhausted. I'm beyond grateful for a full-time job, just the juggling it all at once is what has me a bit insane in the membrane... I haven't forgotten you little blog or you wonderful reader. Tomorrow is a better day and this weekend will be full of getting my house in a quick fall overhaul! I'm overdue on burlap bunting, a new wreath, and some D.I.Y.'s. So stay with me...I'm just swamped under life's duties right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment