Woven by Grace: Handmade Holiday: 650 Willowdale
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Handmade Holiday: 650 Willowdale

I hope you all have enjoyed your Thanksgiving and spent quality time with friends and family. The rush of Christmas is most certainly upon me, so I've been behind and pretty much scattered in between decorating my heart out and getting orders out the door (I can't say thank you enough!). However, I wanted to make sure I jumped back on the wagon as my Handmade Holiday Features will be coming to a close very soon!

I've always loved art and it is a deep passion of mine. This shop owner (on my ridiculous whim) allowed me to share her work with you and about her shop! Watercolor can be a very delicate medium, and this shop owner makes it look like a walk in the park! She even has some awesome instagram videos to see her process (go check them out). I LOVE her art and am constantly amazed at the unique style she brings with each painting. From greeting cards to custom orders, 650 Willowdale is a perfect place to find a gift for someone. Please enjoy this feature.



Hey there! I'm Jen. I live in Oregon with my boyfriend and our furry child, Anya. (sweetest dog on earth) I love crafts, DIY projects, decorating, cooking, and especially painting. I've been drawing and painting my whole life and can't imagine not creating. My Etsy shop is a huge creative outlet for me. To get to imagine and create anything I want and have other people (besides my own mother) appreciate it, is truly awesome.






My shop is full of whimsical illustrations of woodland animals, forest scenes, and starry skies. I have everything from art prints, and greeting cards, to custom paintings. Lately I've been working on illustrating some more inspirational quote pieces to add to the shop. I like to keep everything bright and happy, perfect for a child's room or if you're like me, any room in the house!








You can find me on Instagram: @Jenweger
Shop: WWW.650Willowdale.Etsy.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment